Monday, March 2, 2009

Gintano duke of heaven



I proudly present Gintano duke of heaven. Big name for a big horse. He is a 6-year-old gelding. His dam is a mixture of Arabian and Norwegian Fjord and his sire a pure-bred Irish Cob Horse. I met him and his owner Lisa a few weeks ago and now I am happy that she agreed to let me ride him once or twice a week. He is a really fine horse, quickly responding, has the will to please and is easy to handle - if he likes you, too. ;-) He's directly showing what he "thinks" of people who are unsecure or don't have enough riding experience for his taste. But both of us have had almost no problems from the first day we met and I like him very much. Yesterday was one of the first sunny days since months I guess and I rode him in the arena and a little bit around the ranch. That was fun. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment