Friday, July 3, 2009

Torcido the Azteca









This is Torcido, a six year old Aztecan Horse (a cross breeding between Quarter Horse and Lusitano).
After I had to leave Gintano again I was looking for a new horse and luckily found him quite soon. I like Torcido very much and he is a fine guy but has still much to learn since he was ridden in English style before his recent owner Sandra purchased him. Now we take riding lessons every week and things develop well with the help of our professional western trainer.
Torcido is on a good way to become a great western horse and I do further improve my riding skills after about six years without riding lessons.

And just for information: For future I will only use this blog to show pictures from my journeys and trips all around the world. Unfortunately at the moment I am a bit out of money and therefore will keep this blog in hibernation until next vacation.
But I have already opened another blog which I update weekly to show pictures from my life.
Visit me at macromania-puzzleworld.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment